It is important to protect yourself and others from getting sick by learning safe food handling practices. We offer a provincially recognized Food Handler Certification Course with a goal to train individuals, who prepare and/or serve food to the public, to become responsible food handlers by using safe food handling methods and to promote worker health and safety.
The objectives of our program are to:
- emphasize food safety in a fast-paced, growing industry;
- prevent food-borne illness;
- protect the public and workers from harm;
- apply safe procedures for receiving, storing, preparing and serving food; and
- reduce common errors in handling potentially hazardous foods.
April 26 / 2018
9:30 am to 4 pm
$40 Full Day Workshop (printed manual, thermometer & exam)
Call or email the Collingwood Youth Centre to register.